Rediscover The Pleasure Of Listening
- Over time, our hearing naturally evolves. Although this is perfectly normal, the changes can alter the quality of the sounds we experience, for example when watching TV or listening to music. The new RS 195 wireless headphones take these changes into account to provide exceptional sound that can be fully personalized to your hearing.
- Sennheiser has refined its technology to offer simple and intuitive settings that enhance speech intelligibility and reproduce the slightest details of your favorite music. With the RS 195, rediscover the subtle intensity of your favorite sounds.
Designed To Improve Your Sound Experiences
- With the wireless RS 195, make sure you don’t miss a detail when watching TV and listening to music. The exceptional sound can be fully personalised to your hearing: simply choose the most adapted setting from the 7 profiles available to optimise your sound experience. The left/right balance control allows you adjust the volume in each ear.
- The RS 195 also gives you a choice of listening modes. The "Speech Mode" reduces background noise and enhances speech intelligibility, while the "Music Mode" reproduces music with an increased dynamic range to perfectly preserve the sound image.
Excellent Sound Quality
- The RS 195 headphones are fitted with high quality transducers that produce rich and detailed sound to please even the most demanding of music lovers. Innovative digital wireless transmission technology delivers a clear signal within a range of up to 100m. The RS 195 transmitter supports analog and digital audio inputs with the option of toggling. So, you are free to wander from room to room listening to your favourite music and TV programmes. The headphones’ ergonomic design is ideal for enjoying hours of comfortable listening.
Developed In Collaboration With The Fraunhofer IDMT
- The RS 195 headphones are the result of a collaboration between two specialists in two different domains:
- Sennheiser, a leading acoustics expert for over 70 years
- Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology IDMT which has developed signal-processing strategies based on hearing aid technology* for use in consumer electronics.
- Using this combined savoir-faire, we were able to build unique sound settings that are perfectly adapted to the needs of individuals with mild to moderate hearing loss.
- Frequency response 17 - 22,000 Hz
- Max. sound pressure level 117 dB at 1kHz, 3% THD
- THD, total harmonic distortion <0.5 % at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- Transducer principle dynamic, closed
- Weight 340 g (incl. batteries)
- Operating time up to 18 hrs
- Audio input 1 x 3.5 mm stereo, 1 x optical digital
- Power consumption = 0.3 W (standby)
- Range Up to 100 m
- Signal-to-noise ratio Analog input: typ. 85 dBA at 1 Vrms
- Signal-to-noise ratio Digital input: > 90 dBA
- Modulation 8-FSK Digital
- Carrier frequencies 2.4 – 2.48 GHz
*Warning (for California residents only): Please note per Proposition 65 that this product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Every Consumer Products company is required to post the warning no matter if their products pose any harm. Sennheiser products are all RoHs compliant, yet we are by law required to post the Proposition 65 warning message anyway.